Day 1 - Arrival in Srinagar
Once you arrive at Srinagar airport, a representative will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon, enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake and visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara, you can spot various species of birds including Kingfisher, Common Pariah Kites, Little Bittern, Grebe etc. Later, head to the renowned Mughal gardens and visit Shalimar, Nishat, Tulip gardens, botanical gardens, Chesmashahi and Parimahal. Located on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the backdrop, the gardens have a serene beauty. You can also opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers and have fun in snow. Return to the hotel later and enjoy a comfortable stay and tasty dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 - Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (90 kms / approx. 2 hour drive)
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds) which is about 96 km from Srinagar. Also visit the Saffron Fields of Pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman).Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy the magnificent view of the Lidder stream. Later, walk along pony trails with an alluring view of the mountains. Overnight Stay in Srinagar.
Day 3 - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (56.9kms / approx. 1.5 hour drive)
After breakfast and proceed for a full excursion to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the Kashmir valley. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can also enjoy the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 4 - Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (80 kms / approx. 1 hour drive)
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg, also known as the Meadow Gold is located at the height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight in Srinagar
Day 5 - Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, head to Srinagar airport to board your flight with extraordinary memories of your holiday.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Full-day excursion to Gulmarg
- Full-day excursion to Sonmarg
- Full-day excursion to Pahalgam
- Sightseeing of Mughal Garden
- Meal Plan : (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- 3 nights in Srinagar
- Transfers from hotel to the airport and vice versa
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Terms And Conditions
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.