Day 1 - Arrival in Jaipur
On arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, set out for touring the city. You will begin with a visit to the City Palace, followed by Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. Make sure you visit the museum while in the City Palace. You can also visit the Jantar Mantar observatory. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction on your itinerary is the Amber Fort which is located around 14 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you will visit the Hawa Mahal and then go shopping in the colorful markets of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Jaipur - Bikaner (335 km / 5 hours 15 minutes)
Savor a filling breakfast and drive to Bikaner. Arrive and check in at the hotel. Later, visit the Junagarh Fort, a camel breeding farm and the famous Karni Mata Temple at Deshnoke. Have a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 km/ 5 hours 30 minutes)
After a delicious breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive and check in at the hotel. Later, visit the Gadisagar Lake and Bada Bagh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Jaisalmer Camp Stay
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort and marvel at its 'Surya Gate'. Proceed to visit the Khaba Fort, which has a spooky and fascinating story associated with it. In the evening, visit the sand dunes of Jaisalmer. Check in at the desert camp. Enjoy camp activities like camel safari, Rajasthani cultural programs and the famous Kalbelia dance. Spend a pleasant night at the camp.
Day 6 - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 km/ 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. Arrive and check in at the hotel. In the afternoon visit the Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 - Jodhpur - Jaipur (338 km/ 5 hours 45 minutes)
After a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur for your journey back to your hometown.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Rajasthani cultural program
- Camel Safari
- Kalbelia Dance
- Camp Activites
- Dinner during camp stay
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
Terms And Conditions
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.